hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nand kishor Bansal <nkba...@gmail.com>
Subject How to parse data stored in child node of ZK /hbase/region-in-transition
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 13:24:04 GMT
Hi Users,

I'm trying to find out if any region is going through split by looking at
data in zookeeper.

I triggered a region split manually and captured the data from child ZK
node /hbase/region-in-transition which corresponded to the region.

"ÿ^@^@^@^Tmaster:60000^R!¯^R<83><9d>^OJPBUF^H3^R4bar,,1526471941526.ac8b42de46021dcbf3d597326eb60de1.^X«<8f>Óƶ,"^V
        localhost^PôÔ^C^X÷<84>ÊŶ,*^@"

But when I tried to parse the above data using protobuf class

ClusterStatusProtos.RegionInTransition, it failed to parse.

Is there a way to parse this data somehow and determine it correspond
to a region in SPLIT or SPLITTING state.

I am using HBase 1.2.0 and Zookeeper 3.4.8

Thanks,

Nand