hbase-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Khandelwal <dkhandelwal....@gmail.com>
Subject Reading data from hbase table for 2 different user ids
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 07:14:37 GMT
Hi, can someone help on below issue or point me to something that could
help.

I have a table in hbase from which I am trying to read data based on row
key.
Now this data will be read from an API. I need to read data for 2 different
users - user1 and user 2. User1 which has permission on table should be
able to read data wherein user 2 call can fail if he doesn't have
permission to read data on that table.

Can someone tell how can I programmatically read data from hbase table for
2 different user ids?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Deepak