hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Looking for folks to test out HBase bindings for upcoming YCSB 0.14.0 release
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 14:21:47 GMT
Hi HBase!

The YCSB project is currently testing out release candidates for our 0.14.0 release.

This release will contain a number of changes to our HBase related client options, namely
the addition of bindings that use the HBase shaded client libraries specific to 1.2, 1.4,
and 2.0.

If anyone has a spare 30 or so minutes, we could use help testing out things so that the HBase
clients can stay in our "tested in a release and supported" category. For details on what's
involved in testing and where to get the release candidate, please see the following issue:

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/issues/1117

-
busbey