hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 2.0.1 with Hadoop 2.8.4 causes NoSuchMethodException
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 22:02:38 GMT
You are lucky that HBASE 2.0.1 worked with Hadoop 2.8

I tried HBASE 2.0.1 with Hadoop 3.1 and there was endless problems with the
Region server crashing because WAL file system issue.

thread - Hbase hbase-2.0.1, region server does not start on Hadoop 3.1

Decided to roll back to Hbase 1.2.6 that works with Hadoop 3.1

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.