hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase scan with setBatch for more than 1 column family
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:08:30 GMT
Please see the following two constants defined in TableInputFormat :

  /** Column Family to Scan */

  public static final String SCAN_COLUMN_FAMILY =
"hbase.mapreduce.scan.column.family";

  /** Space delimited list of columns and column families to scan. */

  public static final String SCAN_COLUMNS = "hbase.mapreduce.scan.columns";

CellCounter accepts these parameters. You can play with CellCounter to see
how they work.

FYI