hbase-user mailing list archives

From Biplob Biswas <revolutioni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding same row filter multiple times
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:09:46 GMT
Thanks for the response, I indeed have MUST_PASS_ONE operator defined for
the filterlist, and my list passes and returns result as well. I just
wanted to know how duplicate filters are handled within filterlist, which
you already clarified by saying that it would bloat up the list.

In this case, won't a filterset make more sense? Do you think creating a
bug(or a feature request) for this, makes sense?

Thanks & Regards
Biplob Biswas