hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Silverman, Davis" <Davis.Silver...@radiantsolutions.com>
Subject HBase-Connectors Library on Maven
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 20:27:49 GMT
Hello, I noticed that the HBase-Connectors library[1] has recently been moved into its own
repo on GitHub. However, there is no Maven release for this, and I would love to use it! When
is there going to be an official release on Maven Central for this library?

I am looking to use the spark connector, and there is seemingly no recently updated library
to do this on Maven. If there is another way, please let me know! Thanks!

[1]: https://github.com/apache/hbase-connectors

[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/47359?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/apache/hbase-connectors>

apache/hbase-connectors<https://github.com/apache/hbase-connectors>
github.com
Apache HBase Connectors. Contribute to apache/hbase-connectors development by creating an
account on GitHub.

[https://digitalglobe-marketing.s3.amazonaws.com/files/signature/rs_maxar_email_logo_wide.png]<http://www.radiantsolutions.com>

Davis R. Silverman
Associate Software Development Engineer
+1.240.543.4339 office<tel://+1.240.543.4339>
davis.silverman@radiantsolutionscom<mailto:davis.silverman@radiantsolutionscom>

This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary
information of Radiant Solutions, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent
or employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, or if
you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate
or otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this
communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

Radiant Solutions reserves the right to monitor any electronic communication sent or received
by its employees, agents or representatives.