hbase-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase-Connectors Library on Maven
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 23:16:00 GMT
Hi Davis,

I don't think we have a release planned yet for the hbase-connectors
library. I know our mighty Stack has been doing lots of the heavy
lifting around lately.

If you're interested/willing, I'm sure we'd all be gracious if you have
the cycles to help out testing what we have in the repository now and
help us drive towards a first official release?

If you're interested, I'd suggest we move over to the
dev@hbase.apache.org mailing list and see if we can sketch out a plan of
action.

Thanks for the nice note, regardless!

On 11/28/18 3:27 PM, Silverman, Davis wrote:
> Hello, I noticed that the HBase-Connectors library[1] has recently been moved into its
own repo on GitHub. However, there is no Maven release for this, and I would love to use it!
When is there going to be an official release on Maven Central for this library?

> I am looking to use the spark connector, and there is seemingly no recently updated library
to do this on Maven. If there is another way, please let me know! Thanks!

> [1]: https://github.com/apache/hbase-connectors
>
> [https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/47359?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/apache/hbase-connectors>
>
> apache/hbase-connectors<https://github.com/apache/hbase-connectors>
> github.com
> Apache HBase Connectors. Contribute to apache/hbase-connectors development by creating
an account on GitHub.

> [https://digitalglobe-marketing.s3.amazonaws.com/files/signature/rs_maxar_email_logo_wide.png]<http://www.radiantsolutions.com>
>
> Davis R. Silverman
> Associate Software Development Engineer
> +1.240.543.4339 office<tel://+1.240.543.4339>
> davis.silverman@radiantsolutionscom<mailto:davis.silverman@radiantsolutionscom>
>
> This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary
information of Radiant Solutions, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent
or employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, or if
you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate
or otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this
communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

> Radiant Solutions reserves the right to monitor any electronic communication sent or
received by its employees, agents or representatives.