hbase-user mailing list archives

From Guillermo Ortiz Fernández <guillermo.ortiz.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to execute a put to docker cloudera hbase
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 08:24:50 GMT
I'm trying to insert a record in HBase. I have a docker cloudera
quickstarter image.
I can connect to zookeeper and hbase port from my machine to the docker
expose ports with telnet (2181, 60000, 60010).

I have included in the classpath the files hbase-site, core-site,
hdfs-site.

When the put is executed the program stays blocked. Why?

*TableName nameTable = TableName.valueOf(NAMETABLE);  Connection conn =
ConnectionFactory.createConnection(config);  hTable =
conn.getTable(nameTable);   Put p = new
Put(Bytes.toBytes(informations.getString("id")));p.add(Bytes.toBytes("informations"),Bytes.toBytes("carId"),Bytes.toBytes(carId))hTable.put(p);
--> blocked*