hbase-user mailing list archives

From Roshan <jlks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: question on hfile size upper limit
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2019 08:59:43 GMT
Hi,

If the single rowkey in the table exceeds the size of defined
hbase.hregion.max.filesize, whether the region will split or not. In this
case, what are the performance issues we face in the Cluster?

If the rowkey (belongs to single columnfamily) has different Column
qualifier also, the Hfile will not split?