hbase-user mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The first HBase 2.2.1 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2019 04:30:35 GMT
At least the content for src tar ball is wrong...

All the pathes are started with a prefix hbase-2.2.1, like this

hbase-2.2.1bin/
hbase-2.2.1conf/

Of course I do not think this is necessary to sink a RC but let's fix the
tar ball first?

Guanghao Zhang <zghaobac@gmail.com> 于2019年8月15日周四 上午11:52写道:

> File HBASE-22857. It just the unit test problem, there are duplicate
> code...
>
> Stack <stack@duboce.net> 于2019年8月15日周四 上午11:34写道:
>
> > See
> >

> https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-Find-Flaky-Tests/job/branch-2.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dashboard.html
> >
> > See the second paragraph, the tests that run on gce. Looks like they fail
> > 100%.

> > On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:35 PM 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino219@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Nightly will exclude the flaky tests, IIRC.
> > >
> > > Guanghao Zhang <zghaobac@gmail.com> 于2019年8月15日周四 上午10:22写道:

> tests.
> > > See

上午9:59写道: