hbase-user mailing list archives

From OpenInx <open...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Zheng Hu to the HBase PMC
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2019 03:22:07 GMT
I'm so glad to join the PMC, Apache HBase is a great open source project
and the
community is also very nice and friendly.  In the comming days,   will do
more to make
the project & community forward, also we need more work to attract people
to enhance
and expand the community: blog/post/book/talk to share hbase experience or
ecosystem,
answer the question from our user list in time, help the beginner to
contribute the code, quick
feedback to our release vote / patch reviewing, etc.  all those things will
be helpful I think and
I will try to do more things like the above :-)

Thanks all.