hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jan Hentschel <jan.hentsc...@ultratendency.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Sakthi to the Apache HBase PMC
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2019 12:57:01 GMT
Congratulations! Well deserved.

Best, Jan

From: Sean Busbey <busbey@apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 10:15 PM
To: dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>, Hbase-User <user@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Sakthi to the Apache HBase PMC

Please join me in welcoming Sakthi to the HBase PMC, of course.

Welcome Sakthi! Well deserved!

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 3:14 PM Sean Busbey <busbey@apache.org<mailto:busbey@apache.org>>
wrote:

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that
Sakthi has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the
HBase project. We appreciate Sakthi stepping up to take more
responsibility in the HBase project.

Please join me in welcoming Jan to the HBase PMC!

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a
committer or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or
PMC member, you can always drop a note to private@hbase.apache.org<mailto:private@hbase.apache.org>
let us know.