hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gautham Acharya <gauth...@alleninstitute.org>
Subject RE: Import TSV - too many args/columns
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:24:02 GMT
I've tried piping the argument from a file, but that still gives the same error.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stack [mailto:stack@duboce.net]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 8:55 AM
To: Hbase-User <user@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Import TSV - too many args/columns

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the Allen Institute. Please do not click links
or open attachments unless you've validated the sender and know the content is safe.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 10:57 AM Gautham Acharya < gauthama@alleninstitute.org> wrote:

> The error is simply:
> -bash: too many arguments

You've took a look around to see how others have solved this issue?

There is no magic here. It is the simple bin/hbase bash script passing the cmd line to the
ImportTsv MR java application.

Thanks,