hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gautham Acharya <gauth...@alleninstitute.org>
Subject RE: Import TSV - too many args/columns
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2019 17:57:40 GMT
The error is simply:
-bash: too many arguments

-----Original Message-----
From: Stack [mailto:stack@duboce.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 10:43 AM
To: Hbase-User <user@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Import TSV - too many args/columns

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the Allen Institute. Please do not click links
or open attachments unless you've validated the sender and know the content is safe.

What is the error? I think I know what it is but dump it in here please.

You can't run your own importtsv instead of theirs?