hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vitaliy Semochkin <vitaliy...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase connection internal pool size managment
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 22:47:35 GMT
Hi all,

I have many client fetching data from HBase
from a single jvm. When I reuse HBase connection  the number of
requests  per second that application can handle is relatively small,
however if I create a pool of connections and reuse it the number of
requests per second dramatically increases.
I suspect this is because HBase connection has a pool inside which is
relatively small.  What parameter/parameters can be altered in order
to improve performance of single hbase connection? Are there any means
to increase maximum concurrent operations allowed?

Regards,
Vitaliy