hbase-user mailing list archives

From Viraj Jasani <vjas...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue in running hbase-2.2.3 in cygwin
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2020 14:04:47 GMT
Hi Prakash,

The error is reg connection loss with ZK. Where is Zookeeper running? Are you using standalone
or pseudo distributed mode? Also, where is hbase.rootdir pointing to? Is it local FileSystem
or HDFS? If local FileSystem, have you provided the path that exists on your system?

I haven't used cygwin, but if you could refer to HBase book https://hbase.apache.org/book.html
for setting up local cluster with properties as mentioned, I am sure you would be able to
make good progress. Please spend some time and you wouldn't regret it :)