hbase-user mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The breaking changes in HBASE-24966
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2020 03:04:11 GMT
I think it could introduce compilation error when removing the throws part
of a method signature. As if there is no exception thrown but you have a
'try...catch' then there will be a compilation error...

It requires a code change sometimes but anyway, you just need to remove the
'try...catch', no other big impacts. So for me I would also like to mark it
as incomplete and change it directly in 3.0.0.

Thanks.

Sean Busbey <busbey@apache.org> 于2020年11月30日周一 上午2:51写道: