hbase-user mailing list archives

From "zheng wang" <18031...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Xin Sun
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2020 12:05:31 GMT
Congratulations!

发件人:
                                        "user"
                                        <palomino219@gmail.com&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2020年12月3日(星期四) 晚上6:18
收件人:&nbsp;"HBase Dev List"<dev@hbase.apache.org&gt;;
抄送:&nbsp;"Hbase-User"<user@hbase.apache.org&gt;;
主题:&nbsp;Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Xin Sun

&nbsp; Congratulations!

Wellington Chevreuil <wellington.chevreuil@gmail.com&gt; 于2020年12月3日周四
下午5:38写道:

&gt; Congratulations and welcome!
&gt;
&gt; Em qui., 3 de dez. de 2020 às 09:13, Guanghao Zhang <zghaobac@gmail.com&gt;
&gt; escreveu:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Folks,
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Xin Sun
&gt; has
&gt; &gt; accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; We appreciate all of the great contributions Xin Sun has made to the
&gt; &gt; community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Allow me to be the first to congratulate Xin Sun on his new role!
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Thanks.
&gt; &gt;
&gt;