hive-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Prasanth Jayachandran (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Assigned] (HIVE-19964) Apply resource plan fails if trigger expression has quotes
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 18:52:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-19964?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Prasanth Jayachandran reassigned HIVE-19964:
--------------------------------------------

    Assignee: Prasanth Jayachandran  (was: Sergey Shelukhin)

> Apply resource plan fails if trigger expression has quotes
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HIVE-19964
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-19964
>             Project: Hive
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 3.1.0, 4.0.0
>            Reporter: Aswathy Chellammal Sreekumar
>            Assignee: Prasanth Jayachandran
>            Priority: Major
>         Attachments: HIVE-19956.2.patch, HIVE-19964.1.patch
>
>
> {code:java}
> 0: jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000> CREATE TRIGGER global.big_hdfs_read WHEN HDFS_BYTES_READ
> '300kb' DO KILL;
> INFO : Compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131017_72b1441b-d790-4db7-83ca-479735843890):
CREATE TRIGGER global.big_hdfs_read WHEN HDFS_BYTES_READ > '300kb' DO KILL
> INFO : Semantic Analysis Completed (retrial = false)
> INFO : Returning Hive schema: Schema(fieldSchemas:null, properties:null)
> INFO : Completed compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131017_72b1441b-d790-4db7-83ca-479735843890);
Time taken: 0.015 seconds
> INFO : Executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131017_72b1441b-d790-4db7-83ca-479735843890):
CREATE TRIGGER global.big_hdfs_read WHEN HDFS_BYTES_READ > '300kb' DO KILL
> INFO : Starting task [Stage-0:DDL] in serial mode
> INFO : Completed executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131017_72b1441b-d790-4db7-83ca-479735843890);
Time taken: 0.025 seconds
> INFO : OK
> No rows affected (0.054 seconds)
> 0: jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000> ALTER TRIGGER global.big_hdfs_read ADD TO UNMANAGED;
> INFO : Compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131031_dd489324-db23-412f-9409-32ba697a10e5):
ALTER TRIGGER global.big_hdfs_read ADD TO UNMANAGED
> INFO : Semantic Analysis Completed (retrial = false)
> INFO : Returning Hive schema: Schema(fieldSchemas:null, properties:null)
> INFO : Completed compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131031_dd489324-db23-412f-9409-32ba697a10e5);
Time taken: 0.014 seconds
> INFO : Executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131031_dd489324-db23-412f-9409-32ba697a10e5):
ALTER TRIGGER global.big_hdfs_read ADD TO UNMANAGED
> INFO : Starting task [Stage-0:DDL] in serial mode
> INFO : Completed executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131031_dd489324-db23-412f-9409-32ba697a10e5);
Time taken: 0.029 seconds
> INFO : OK
> No rows affected (0.054 seconds)
> 0: jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000> ALTER RESOURCE PLAN global ENABLE;
> INFO : Compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131036_26a5f4f3-91e3-4bec-ab42-800adb90104e):
ALTER RESOURCE PLAN global ENABLE
> INFO : Semantic Analysis Completed (retrial = false)
> INFO : Returning Hive schema: Schema(fieldSchemas:null, properties:null)
> INFO : Completed compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131036_26a5f4f3-91e3-4bec-ab42-800adb90104e);
Time taken: 0.012 seconds
> INFO : Executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131036_26a5f4f3-91e3-4bec-ab42-800adb90104e):
ALTER RESOURCE PLAN global ENABLE
> INFO : Starting task [Stage-0:DDL] in serial mode
> INFO : Completed executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131036_26a5f4f3-91e3-4bec-ab42-800adb90104e);
Time taken: 0.021 seconds
> INFO : OK
> No rows affected (0.045 seconds)
> 0: jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000> ALTER RESOURCE PLAN global ACTIVATE;
> INFO : Compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131037_551b2af0-321b-4638-8ac0-76771a159f4b):
ALTER RESOURCE PLAN global ACTIVATE
> INFO : Semantic Analysis Completed (retrial = false)
> INFO : Returning Hive schema: Schema(fieldSchemas:null, properties:null)
> INFO : Completed compiling command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131037_551b2af0-321b-4638-8ac0-76771a159f4b);
Time taken: 0.017 seconds
> INFO : Executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131037_551b2af0-321b-4638-8ac0-76771a159f4b):
ALTER RESOURCE PLAN global ACTIVATE
> INFO : Starting task [Stage-0:DDL] in serial mode
> ERROR : FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask.
Invalid expression: HDFS_BYTES_READ > 300kb
> INFO : Completed executing command(queryId=pjayachandran_20180621131037_551b2af0-321b-4638-8ac0-76771a159f4b);
Time taken: 0.037 seconds
> Error: Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. Invalid expression: HDFS_BYTES_READ > 300kb (state=08S01,code=1){code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message