hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Antonio David Fernández Reyes <adfernan...@atsistemas.com>
Subject Problems with SAX implementation executing a HiveMind example
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:35:50 GMT
Hi everybody,

we are trying to setup a project using HiveMind. We are following the
steps of the Calculator example. We have downloaded all the dependency
Jars, and set up the project to build it with ant.
Our problem is that ant compiles perfectly, but when it tries to execute
the example, we get the following error:

java.lang.VerifyError: class loading constraint violated (class:
org/apache/xerces/jaxp/SAXParserImpl method:
getXMLReader()Lorg/xml/sax/XMLReader;) at pc: 0

We supose the problem is due to the SAX implementation that HiveMind
expects, which differs with ours. Our question is where can we find the
appropiate SAX implementation in order to use HiveMinf correctly, or why
are we getting this error.

We are working with Websphere Studio Application Developer.

Thak you in advance.

Regards,
Antonio D.

--