hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gl...@ibsglobalweb.com>
Subject Re: Configuration Question
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:58:11 GMT

I thought of that but the thing is most of the app is identical between
the two versions.  It seems overkill to create seperate jars for the two
customers.  I'm also trying to introduce hivemind incrementally into the
project.  The current way of configuring things is to use property files
that sit outside of the main webapp (on the classpath).  Can
hivemodule.xml be read from any location other than WEB-INF?

Regards,

Glen