hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Tom Davies <tgdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Service instanciation
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:37:46 GMT
"threaded" means that you will get a singleton *per-thread*, that is,
the service will return the same instance whenever you call
getService() from the same thread. The instance will be discarded when
that thread calls fireThreadCleanup() on the ThreadNotifier service.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/services.html#Threaded+Service+Model

I don't think there is a model which provides a new instance every time.

Tom

tomdavies@exemail.com.au