hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Alistair Israel <aisr...@gmail.com>
Subject Loading Hivemodule.xml from custom location (was: Configuration Question)
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 02:52:23 GMT
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:58:11 +1100, Glen Stampoultzis
<glens@ibsglobalweb.com> wrote:

> Can hivemodule.xml be read from any location other than WEB-INF?

It sure can. You may run into a snag (as I did) if you don't load the
default descriptors on the classpath (namely, the descriptors for
Hivemind itself). Here's sample code I lifted from my earlier thread
on this

ClassResolver classResolver = new DefaultClassResolver();
RegistryBuilder registryBuilder = new RegistryBuilder();
registryBuilder.processModules(classResolver);
registryBuilder.processModule(classResolver, new
FileResource("C:\\path\\to\\hivemodule.xml"));
Registry registry = registryBuilder.constructRegistry(Locale.getDefault());

- alistair