hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Francois Poilpret" <jfpoilp...@hcm.vnn.vn>
Subject RE: Hivetranse Lock: User is in specified role but access is still denied
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:42:37 GMT
Hi Aleksej,

I don't know Tapestry very well so it will be hard for me to give you a
sample code that will work.
Yes, HiveLockFilter depends on HiveMindFilter to work correctly.
Now your way to fix the problem will depend on how Tapestry can give you
access to the Registry:

1. if Tapestry uses a ServletFilter (something like HiveMindFilter but
different) to setup the Registry and to give access to it (through
HttpRequest, HttpSession or whatever...), then I would say that your best
option would be to derive from HiveLockFilter and override the
initSecurityService() method to get the HiveMind Registry with the "tapestry
way" and get the hivelock.SecurityService out of it.

2. if Tapestry instantiates the Registry directly in its Servlet (no
Filter), then you'll have to find a Tapestry way (listener or something
equivalent) to be notified just before and just after a request gets
processed by Tapestry, in your "listener" you'll have to get access to
hivelock.SecurityService (I believe you would have injection possibilities
here) and call setCurrentUser/clearCurrentUser methods of SecurityService
(take a look at the code in HiveLockFilter, but you can let aside the
additional specific code that manages HttpSessions lifecycle).

Let me know about your results!

Regards

Jean-Francois