hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Aleksej <alek...@ivs.lt>
Subject Re: Hivetranse Lock: User is in specified role but access is still denied
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:54:52 GMT
Hi Jean!
Thanks for answer. I am using HiveLock with Tapestry4. I was looking in
javadocs about HiveLockFilter
but it is still unclear for me which filters I need to use. According to
HiveLockFilter javadocs I need to use
org.apache.hivemind.servlet.HiveMindFilter but i think that Tapestry
already implements required functionality.