httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Translating Korean Documentation
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 17:11:01 GMT
Hi,

welcome as well and thanks for taking up this task.

Regarding the encoding change: Do we want to change the output files as
well? In this case it might be wise to script it and do all those things at
the same time:

- rename html.ko.euc-kr  to html.ko.utf-8
- change the config to actually generate those files
- change svnmailer config (somewhere in the svn properties)
- possibly change the httpd.conf, but I think, we're good there

This will give the least hassle on the commit list :-)
If we want that, I can help out and just do it.

Regarding the outdated files: After a successful local build, you'll also
find a file ".outdated.ko" in the manual directory, which lists all outdated
files.

Cheers,
nd

Winnetous Erbe: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>