httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Translating Korean Documentation
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:23:16 GMT
William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 11:11 AM André Malo <nd@perlig.de> wrote:
> > In this case it might be wise to script it and do all those things at
>
> the same time:
> > - change svnmailer config (somewhere in the svn properties)
> > - possibly change the httpd.conf, but I think, we're good there
>
> Correct, neither of the above should be needed, when the output
> file is named .utf8 and we already correctly process the individual
> language tags before processing the charset (including for svnmailer,
> I would hope!)

The svnmailer is pretty much agnostic when it comes to extensions. Just looked
up the config and here's the one for the main manual files:

$ svn pg svnmailer:content-charset manual/
# charsets to recognize by the svnmailer

# Korean
*.xml.ko = euc-kr
*.html.ko.euc-kr = euc-kr
[...]

If you look at the full output, there is, however, potential for simplifcation
:-)

The language files are special, they're configured individually:

$ svn pg svnmailer:content-charset manual/style/lang/*.xml
[...]
manual/style/lang/ko.xml - euc-kr
[...]

Cheers,
nd
--
Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook.