httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Translating Korean Documentation
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:05:32 GMT
Hello Eunju,

First of all, welcome in the translation team.

I am part of the french translation team and can help you during your
translation works.

If you didn't already do it, you can begin reading this :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html and particularly
"Getting started"

Concerning coding, yes you can change it to UTF-8

What you have to do yet is searching in
http://home.apache.org/~takashi/translation-status/test.html#trunk what
is to translate/update. You must first translate document in trunk
(development) branch, then port it to current (2.4) branch.

When you have finished translating an XML file, it should be reread by
another Korean speaker, then you can send the document to this list; we
will commit it to the doc for you.

Lucien