httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Translating Korean Documentation
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 10:30:53 GMT
Hi,

First, let's wait for some korean file to commit.

Summary for switching fr language to UTF-8 :

1. Replace all occurrences of "ISO-8859-1" by "UTF-8" in following files :
manual/style/manual.fr.xsl
manual/style/xsl/util/designations.xml (only for fr line)
manual/style/lang/fr.xml

2. Replace all occurrences of "html.fr" by "html.fr.utf8" in following
files :

manual/style/xsl/util/designations.xml
manual/style/lang-targets.xml
manual/style/lang/fr.xml

3. Rename all *.html.fr files to *.html.fr.utf8 through "svn mv ..."
command then rebuild (am I right, André ?)

4. Change svnmailer:content-charset property of manual/ through this
command :

svn pe svnmailer:UTF-8 manual

(am I still right, André ?)