httpd-mbox-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: MBOX url format
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:43:46 GMT
Just for the record, this URL was produced from the Location: bar from
my browser. The URLs generated from mod_mbox appear to be properly escaped
for the < and > cases. For some reason my Netscape chose to unescape it.
Could be a Netscape bug, or could be something we're doing that makes
Netscape want to unescape it for display in the Location: bar.

I think I mentioned this before, but we may want to just parse out and
remove the < and >'s from the MessageIDs, assuming all MessageIDs have
them. (I'm just suggesting, not volunteering :)

-aaron