httpd-mbox-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r161526 - httpd/mod_mbox/trunk/module-2.0/mod-mbox-util.c httpd/mod_mbox/trunk/module-2.0/mod_mbox_index.c
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:42:49 GMT
On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 12:36:42AM -0700, Paul Querna wrote:
> I avoided making such a directive, because mod-mbox-util needed to konw
> which files to ignore too.

Is that truly the case?  Couldn't mod-mbox-util create a summary index that
lists the counts of all the files in the directory and then mod_mbox just
ignore whatever files are in the httpd directive when creating the summary for
the user?  So, I'm not so sure they'd have to be in agreement.  -- justin