httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stillhard <Dominik.Stillh...@united-security-providers.ch>
Subject AW: SSLProxy* directives not working inside <Proxy> section
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:34:07 GMT
Hello and thank you

> It should work starting with version 2.4.33. Which version are you using?

Thats exactly the version i am using.

> Please be more explicit about what does not work.

When i put SSLProxyProtocol inside the <Proxy > section like this:
<Proxy >
  SSLProxyProtocol  SSLv3
  BalancerMember
</Proxy>

The healthchecks don't use SSLv3, but TLS1.2 (which is standard in my setup).

When i put SSLProxyProtocol outside the <Proxy > section like this:
SSLProxyProtocol  SSLv3
<Proxy >
  BalancerMember
</Proxy>

Then, healthchecks use SSL3.

The same behaviour appears when using other SSLProxy-directives like SSLProxyCipherSuite.
So it looks like mod_proxy_hcheck only gets the correct ssl-settings when defined on vhost
level, but not inside <Proxy>.

Regards, Dominik