httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Tag flood?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:32:14 GMT
On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 12:37:01AM -0700, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> New development on flood has naturally slowed down over the last week
> or so and it looks like we're in a pretty stable state for the moment.
> How about a tag where we're at now? milestone-0-2?

Sure.  I don't envision anything more right now.  We've talked about
doing bucket brigades and such, but I don't know if/when I'll have the
time to get around to that.  Feel free to retrofit the code to add it
- it'd be an interesting exercise to say the least.  =-)

I may have to make some bug fixes (are there any?) whenever we resume
soak testing here (later today?  tomorrow?).

> p.s. it looks like the CONFIG file didn't get fully comitted, as the
> final example doesn't close all it's tags, did something get lost at one
> point? I confirmed that it's the same way on icarus.

Odd.  Is it that way on kiwi?  -- justin