httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Edgar" <ped...@us.ibm.com>
Subject failure notice
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:21:41 GMT

Guys,

I am in the IBM Linux Technology Center.  At IBM we are participating in
testing enterprise aspects of linux and I am attempting to use apache 2.0
as part of this effort.  Eventually we will be developing some tests that
the open source community may be interested in.    However, before
starting,
we want to test with your tests to get some base numbers so that we will
know if our tests perform adequately.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Now on to the problem I am having...

I am experiencing a problem with running the apache perl tests I
downloaded on 08/03/01.  I think I have everthing setup correctly be am
getting an error (file not found) in TestRequest.pm line 183.

I am sure it is something simple (or stupid on my part).  I have
included the information and appreciate any help you can provide.

Also, is there a mail group that I can subscribe to for apache testing?

using Apache/2.0.18 (threaded MPM)
waiting for server to warm up...ok
server localhost:8529 started (pid=2378)
modules/expires.....Undefined subroutine &HTTP::Request::Common::HEAD
called at ../Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestRequest.pm line 183.
modules/expires.....dubious
        Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 1-8
        Failed 8/8 tests, 0.00% okay
modules/include.....Undefined subroutine &HTTP::Request::Common::GET
called at ../Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestRequest.pm line 183.
modules/include.....dubious
        Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 1-15
        Failed 15/15 tests, 0.00% okay
modules/negotiation.

Thanks,

Paul Edgar
Verification Engineer
Linux Technology Center / IBM
External 512.838.1493 / TieLine 678-1493
pedgar@us.ibm.com
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ltp/