httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: a few notes regarding httpd-test
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:47:32 GMT
On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> On Thursday 09 August 2001 05:10, Stas Bekman wrote:
> > * 'cvs co -c' doesn't include httpd-test module, only apachetest, which
> > includes Apache-Test only.
>
> We don't keep `cvs co -c` up to date.  Brian believes this encourages
> people to check out everything all at once, which puts an undue strain
> on the CVS server.

Is it possible to mirror the repositories via rsync if they are needed
only in the read-only mode? So this will remove the strain from the master
repository. Then we can advertise the mirrors and not the master
repository urn for anonymous CVS and disable anonymous CVS on the master
rep?

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/