httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: mod_cgi bug
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:35:36 GMT
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> > OK for the new flag?
>
> i was thinking no flag at all, just run 't/TEST', Apache::TestRun::scan
> already looks for a core file, fire up gdb and get a stacktrace there.

what happens if user's system is configured not to dump a core file?
ulimit(1) and stuff... are we going to explain this to user? With an
explicit flag we can detect segv and nicely get the trace.

otherwise I agree with you.

so which flag should we use if at all?

> > Tell me the secret, how do you keep up with reading all these lists :(
>
> i can't keep up, buried in email right now.

:(

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/