httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache Test.pm
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:33:09 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

 > dougm@apache.org wrote:
 >
 >> dougm       01/12/17 16:47:03
 >>
 >>   Modified:    perl-framework/Apache-Test/lib/Apache Test.pm
 >>   Log:
 >>   reset %Test::todo in test_pm_refresh()
 >

 > BTW, I've already communicated this problem to schwern, Test.pm in 5.6.2
 > and 5.8.0 will work properly without these workarounds.

Here we go:

From: Michael G Schwern <schwern@pobox.com>
To: perl-qa@perl.org, stas@stason.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Test 1.19 license change and mod_perl bug fixes

Stas Bekman found a problem with the globals in Test.pm when run under
mod_perl (ie. persistently).  Test::More probably has the same
problem.

Also, the license has been changed from Artistic-only to same as Perl.

http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Test-1.19.tar.gz

2001-12-17  Michael G Schwern <schwern@pobox.com>
* Release 1.19
	- Resetting globals for mod_perl testing (thanks to Stas Bekman)
   	- License change to be same as perl's