httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Recent perl-frameworks broke 1.3 testing..?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 04:47:55 GMT
Maybe it's because of all the attention on 2.0, but suddenly
t/TEST is hanging when run against a 1.3 server.  This is
new behaviour since 2 December 2001, when it was working
fine.

What I get now is:

% t/TEST
setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c unlimited
 exec t/TEST -v apache/etags
/tmp/ap1/bin/httpd -X -d /home/coar/httpd-test/perl-framework/t -f /home/coar/httpd-test/perl-framework/t/conf/httpd.conf
-DAPACHE1
using Apache/1.3.23-dev
waiting for server to start: ok (waited 0 secs)
server localhost:8529 started
server localhost:8530 listening (mod_headers)
server localhost:8531 listening (mod_proxy)
server localhost:8532 listening (mod_vhost_alias)

and there it sits.  It sat there for longer than ten minutes.
This is repeatable, and I don't know what it's waiting for --
I can telnet to localhost:8529 and 'HEAD / HTTP/1.0' just
fine.

This is with a completely vanilla checkout of the test
framework, and a slightly patched server.  I *believe*
I tested it with a completely vanilla server, too, but
I'm not positive.

Sorry I'm not using that bug_report.pl (or whatever it
was) script, Stas, but it doesn't appear to be part of
the httpd-test repository.  Apologies also for not being
much help in debugging these things, but I just can't
trace my way through the Deep Magic variety of Perl
used here..
--
#ken	P-)}