httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Recent perl-frameworks broke 1.3 testing..?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 18:38:03 GMT
Found the problem, temporary replace

$child_pid = open $child_in_pipe, "|$cmd";

with:

system "$cmd &";

in Apache-Test/lib/Apache/TestServer.pm

the way it was before (well sort of, it's not good in failure cases, but
at least it starts)

this is because of my latest patch to make t/TEST immediately detect
failures. Any ideas why this doesn't work with 1.3? Something goes wrong
with the spawned process.

Tomorrow I'll work on it again, good night :)

BTW, how do you build your 1.3? For some reason I don't get support
utils built with 'make' have to cd to support and make again.

To answer your question I can reproduce the problem with 1.3 now.