httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <GYo...@laserlink.net>
Subject RE: use Apache::Test on Web Application Testing
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:41:30 GMT

> 2) shortcut like GET_BODY seems handy, but in many times we need
> more complicated testing for web applications (like HTTPUnit in
> Java), which we've done by directly using LWP::UserAgent,
> HTTP::Request::Common, HTML::LinkExtor etc.

unfortunately, I left lots out that was introduced into Apache::Test since I
had to put things on paper.

there are a few new functions that will let you specify stuff like 'compare
this to that' and so on.  it used to be documented in writing_test.pod, but
I can't seem to find that doc now...

--Geoff