httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: What makes the server die with 255?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:05:30 GMT
Here, let me commit the faux pas of answering myself:

> server has died with status 255 (please examine t/logs/error_log)
> Terminated

Infuriatingly, the server runs and does answer requests.

And,

% t/TEST -run-tests

Works fine (aside from failing a few tests). As long as it doesn't need to
start the server, the test harness seems fine. Where shall I start looking?

S.

--
Covalent Technologies                             sctemme@covalent.net
Engineering group                                Voice: (415) 536 5214

   PGP Fingerprint: 1E74 4E58 DFAC 2CF5 6A03  5531 AFB1 96AF B584 0AB1

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message