httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Testing remote server
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:41:17 GMT
On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> In that case, would anyone object if I occasionally modify tests
> that currently frob .htaccess files so that they use static
> settings (such as separate directories or <Files> containers)
> in the t/htdocs/ tree?

if you don't need the config object, you could have Makefile.PL
generate this stuff (like the etags stuff you checked in).  and just add
the top-level directory of the generated tree here:
    clean => { FILES => "@scripts @other_generated_stuff" },

otherwise would much rather make adjustments so we don't need
to maintain a bazillion tiny static files in cvs.

p.s.

most of the etags tests fail, is that expected?