httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/apache etags.t
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:35:29 GMT
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Doug MacEachern wrote:
> >
> > well, i said it was incomplete, MMN need to be checked too.
>
> I saw that you added it, but I'm not sure how to check it..

my $config = Apache::Test::config();
my $info = $config->{httpd_info};

my $major = $info->{MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MAJOR};
my $minor = $info->{MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MINOR};

print "major=$major, minor=$minor\n";

> > skipping a test based on a 500 response code is bogus if you
> > ask me.
>
> Why?

you can't be sure what threw the 500 response.  but chances are probably
slim in this case it'd be something other than the directive isn't
available.  so no biggie.