httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Perrin Harkins <per...@elem.com>
Subject CPAN.pm + Apache::Test
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:54:57 GMT
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but is there any way of doing
something to make Apache::Test not crash and burn when I try to install
it from the CPAN shell?  At the moment I can't install it through the
shell, which also breaks libapreq, Bricolage, etc.  I had to
force the install.  I'd prefer no tests at all to blowing up and killing
my bundle install.

I suppose this is as much a CPAN shell issue as anything, since there
just isn't a nice way to tell it to skip the tests, or to have it run as
a non-privileged user until the install.

- Perrin