httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From William McKee <will...@knowmad.com>
Subject Re: Perl test framework, TestConfig, and debugging A::T
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:18:25 GMT
On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 07:23:11PM -0800, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Yes, just like the document explains. Have you read further down? It goes:

Sorry, I guess I missed that part. It's a big page.

> And then 4 hours later you posted another email with a list of
> problems/questions. So is that the final working version or are you still
> working on it?

That module is in bad shape compared to the Geoff's skeleton that I'm
using now. I'm just going to try porting what I can over to his format
and ditch my initial efforts. Having that module a couple days ago would
have spared us some of these discussions, so I do hope it gets a mention
on your testing page.

I really appreciate you putting up with all my fragmented questions and
missing facts. Perhaps I can put together a list of things a user should
provide when reporting a bug report. Of course, that's probably
documented somewhere as well and I've missed it :(.

Thanks!
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.