httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@kineticode.com>
Subject Apache-Test and Cwd
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:12:04 GMT
Hi All,

A while ago, I enquired about the Cwd that Apache::Test uses, and asked
if something could be added to make it different. This is because a lot
of existing test modules (such as Test::POD) expect tests to be run
from the distribution package root. Apache::Test is fairly unique
(outside of Perl itself) in running tests from inside t/. Geoff and I
have discussed this problem in the past, and I know that Geoff and Stas
have discussed it, too, but wanted to get an update on where things
stand on this.

Also, has Apache::Test been ported to work with Module::Build yet?
Module::Build doesn't use a Makefile, so I wouldn't expect
Apache::Test's magic to work with Module::Build, so I wasn't sure if
anyone had addressed this yet.

Many TIA for the info,

David