httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Perl test framework, TestConfig, and debugging A::T
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:38:15 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:

> William, the cvs version of Apache-Test now has this bug solved. So if
> you want to use that APACHE solution try it. Though the suggested above
> solution is more efficient, as it won't reconfigure the test suite on
> every t/TEST run.

Though I've also changed the env variables in the cvs version:

Special to Apache-Test environment variables:
APXS APACHE APACHE_GROUP APACHE_USER APACHE_PORT
are now moved to:
APACHE_TEST_APXS APACHE_TEST_HTTPD APACHE_TEST_GROUP
APACHE_TEST_USER APACHE_TEST_PORT
respectively, for consistency with other APACHE_TEST_ env vars and in
order not to interfere with other projects that may use the same env
vars. [Stas]

so from now (1.08-dev and higher) you need to use APACHE_TEST_HTTPD env var
instead of APACHE. Sorry for the inconvenience, but that was a change that we
had to do long time ago.