httpd-test-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From William McKee <>
Subject MaxClients error
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:24:29 GMT
Hi Stas et al,

I'm receiving the following error message in the error.log output during
my tests:

  [error] server reached MaxClients setting, consider raising the MaxClients setting

So, I added the line 'MaxClients 5' to my and reconfigured
the server. I'm still getting the error. I checked that extra.conf was
properly rebuilt and checked httpd.conf to make sure that extra.conf was
being included after the other calls that set MaxClients to 1. It
appears to me that is the case. Can someone tell me what I'm overlooking
or what setting I should be modifying to stop receiving this error in my


Knowmad Services Inc.

View raw message