httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: Limit number of connections in VHost?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:02:10 GMT
Check out mod_throttle:
http://www.snert.com/Software/Throttle/
And this write-up on it:
http://www.webtechniques.com/archives/2001/11/serv/

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Burns" <jburns@jeffburns.org>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 3:59 AM
Subject: Limit number of connections in VHost?

Hi All:

Does anyone know if there is a way to limit the number of connections
allowed to a site defined by a Virtual Host using apache-1.3.19-5?

Say I've got 5 sites, and want an "unlimited" number of connections on 4 of
those sites at all times, but want a limited number of connections on the
5th site.

First, how would I define this, and second is it possible to define this
within a virtual host?  Is this explained anywhere on the apache site that
I've missed?

Thanx all!

Jef